About The Books
Two-part Picture Stories – Part 1
- In part 1, the scene is set and a problem is presented.
- Talk about section provides thinking question to encourage the child to discuss the story.
Pictionary in meaningful context
- Illustrated key words with simple explanations and example sentences build vocabulary.
- Find-and-label activity on the picture story makes learning fun.
Two-part Picture Stories – Part 2
- In part 2, the problem is resolved and all is well!
- Identify-and-write activity reinforces understanding of the words.
Varied Exercises to reinforce learning
Write and Speak
- Talk about leads the child to discuss the development of the story.
- Share about relates the story to the child's life and develops speaking skills.
- Write about provides opportunity to use words learned and develops writing skills.
- My Word Bank encourages the child to add to vocabulary learned.